microprocessors

plz if any one has notes than send it to me

Reply to
masood

G A# B

Reply to
JimW52

It's rather large -- possibly you could send it to yourself:

This is Notes Client 6.5.4 Windows 95/98/2000/NT Trial English version.

Good luck Chris

Reply to
Chris

My notes were written in 10 volumes of thick exercise books and they are too expensive to send them to you from where I live. Besides, they were written in Chinese, so you probably dont understand them either.

Allen

Reply to
Allen Bong