measring circuit

help me, i want to measure the temperature of seven points, and then display one by one or all together on a display , plz provide me circuit and component details. mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in

Reply to
mavi0249

No.

't-got-the-time-*-*-to-read-the-newsgroup-*-*+zzz+*-benefit-other-readers+Do-not-ask-for-replies-by-email

Reply to
JeffM

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (known to some as snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in) scribed...

Most schools worth their salt require that the students do their own homework.

Most people who know that the Internet is a lot more than just the Web and E-mail realize that asking for E-mail responses to a Usenet post is one of many Cardinal Sins one can perpetrate on Usenet, if they do not take the time to RTFM before they post.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)