Lubricant for pots?

Contained 1.1.1 trichloroethane, IIRC. Caused long term failures in stressed plastics, eg. polystyrene.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the thread or not, but how about CAIG Labs Deoxit FaderLube?

WangoTango

bon

ots

in

s no

while

the

so,

es

ly

y.

bove

r were

Thanks Phil, I always wondered what was going on. I sometimes just exercise a noisy pot. (Turn it back and forth several times.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

has

os

ill

ost

ent

ng

Perhaps a stupid question; What about conducting greases? I have some silver filled grease.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

"George Herold"

Perhaps a stupid question;

** Certainly is that.

What about conducting greases?

** What about them ?

I have some silver filled grease.

** Wanna totally ruin a pot ?

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

An appropriate grade of strainer, to remove the seeds, works best.

--
John
Reply to

--
I like the lid of a shoe box at about 30°.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Bandpass, band-reject - six of one...

--
John
Reply to

Got you panties in a twist - - - again !!

Reply to
sparky

ot has

=A0cos

still

most

per

ement

king

It might be difficult to keep it where you want it,

Reply to
sparky

--
Funny!