LC oscillator

Hello,

I am looking to do a LC or bank oscillator. I searched the internet I have not seen what I want. I just wanted a simple oscillator and a power supply that would just keep injecting the loss energy of the LC circuit. I have included a small schematic, but it do not work in my pspice simulation

thanks in advance for your help

ken

begin 666 circuit.gif M1TE&.#EABT$ M3-P2>$0.H3_L#GQ#S^ O_ IZ`8.$A'=OB'&)*D8R2CI20DYB5F9>: MG9R?>8^AEJ.;I9ZGH'NBJZ1L)H4,`;*&K[:WN+EB@Q"S#[RZPPH,$4`04./,BPH4,+"14N?$BQ(@I !#!J9-6'_^,? MCX$6

Reply to
Ken

Ok, well many circuit I have seen do not take advantage of the inductor discharge, and keeps cherging the capacitor from empty. I would like in my circuit to be able just to add the lost voltage to keep the oscillation going. In my circuit when the voltage falls below a certain point, it recharge the circuit.. but how do I know it is recharging the capacitor and that it is not being sent when the capacitor has just finish discharging. ( I think that if the circuit sends power to the capacitor when it has just discharge in the inductor, the frequency will jump a bit .. maybe I am wrong..)

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Since the minus input of the opamp is tied to the plus rail, the output of the opamp is going to be a fixed low dc level

--
Dan Hollands
1120 S Creek Dr

"Dan Hollands" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Ip5Df.148428$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

have

keep

Could you please explain what you desire in a more deeply way? LC oscillator may be of several type, the simplest topology you can build they are Colpitts and Hartley, I've simulated this type of oscillator some years ago with PSPice (Microsim release) without problem, just remember, in order to keep oscillation starting you've to add some noise generator into the oscillator loop (e.g. in series to one capacitors), a VPULSE sorce may be good, just a single pulse to force the system to oscillate.

Cheers Fabio

Reply to
POWERMOS

Not quite sure what you are trying to do but it sounds like you need to read up on oscillator design.

What you are describing sounds very much like feedback...

CWatters

"Ken" ha scritto nel messaggio news:le9Df.1303$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

build

some

into

may

and

just

If you've a LC oscillator the thank circuit (the LC group) is charged at the oscillator frequecy by the amplifier which is the oscillator circuit active elements, purpose of this amplifier is keep the oscillation by suppling the energy which is lost into the resonant circuit and perform the 180° degree of out of phase to meet the oscillation codition. Some non linearity into the generated waveform will be due to the transistor non linearity or the diode limiting circuitry... could you please give a screenshot of your analysed circuits to better know the problem? You can put the image through the RapidShare services...

Cheers Fabio

Reply to
POWERMOS