Homebrew Transformer

I'll take it that's a "yes" then?

Reply to
mike.j.harvey

All right, we get the message. Now go home, your mommy is calling you. Definately one to add to the Bozo Bin, JEEZ.

Reply to
James Beck

Actually, Phil is giving responsible advice ( unlike most poster in this thread ).

You don't mess with mains electricity using home-made transformers ! You can

*kill* ppl this way. The guy who suggested using duct tape for insulation needs stringing up.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

"James Beck Scum of the Planet Asshole "

** BEWARE OF THIS DAMN IDIOT, TOO !!!

OR HE WILL KILL SOME INNOCENT PERSON

Maybe YOU !!

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hey Mike... Been to the zoo lately? They have a sign that says 'Don't tease the lions'.

Reply to
BobG

I don't tease lions, but I'll happily annoy a hyena.

Reply to
mike.j.harvey

Dude......

Reply to
James Beck

Pull your head in, you galah.

Reply to
mike.j.harvey
** Google Groups is a f****ng PUBLIC MENACE.

Hordes of psycho human garbage like the above have made it into a sewer flowing straight into usenet.

A POX on Google Groups !!!!

Reply to
Phil Allison