Help: I Need A Timer

I've been searching around and can't seem to find a simple plug-in LED timer with a large red number display (like an alarm clock).

It would have to be a "count-up" timer with six digits that show the actual seconds ticking off.

Is this something available in the market place or something that would have to be built.

(It wouldn't seem to be as complicated as an everyday wristwatch).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

Dude! A million seconds is 11.5+ DAYS. You seriously afraid of roll-over? :-)

Reply to
Michael

:-)

?!?

The seconds will only be shown in the last two digits.

Thanks.

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

I one made a 6 digit digital clock by jaming the alarm and sleep buttons on one digital alarm clock, covering the hours display and placing it below another, the time was set by power-cycling them both at mignight.

(if it's based on the lm8560 chip holding alarm and sleep puts the clock into seconds display mode)

Reply to
Jasen Betts