Hard time finding two parts

I am hunting for two parts that seem to be hard to find.

The first one, roughly pictured here:

and

It is what looks like a breadboard but more like a header socket with extra spacing around the edges. This one is 2x4 (also looking for one that is 2x8), it uses standard pitch pins at the bottom, but should note that the 2 pins connect to the same pin, across the bottom.

The second, pictured here:

It quite different from normal switches I have seen. This appears to be a SPDT switch with a pin spacing of between 3.25mm and 4.15mm. These are estimates only, because my vernier caliper seems to be temperamental in the tight space. The only evidence of a source from this piece is the stylized 'a' on the side which is too fine for my camera to pick up.

Any help would be appreciated, JD.

Reply to
Jeffrey Drake

The first appears to be one small part of a protoboard similar to these:

It can be purchased here:

Lord Garth