Garmin 45 software update ?

Hello,

Due to low batteries , my GPS has lost all its datas ... and also it seems the 1999 software update ( EOW rollover story) , and so it cannot acquire any satellite anymore and will not get the almanac. I remember in 1999 having downloaded a patch from Garmin to solve the problem of the week beyond the 1024th and it had worked. Anybody's got an idea where Icould get the software or any other idea ? I have tried AUTOLOCATE outside for more than 7 hours without success. I have also tried to load it for 24 hours but it is useless since it holds its data with a charged capacitor. (Garmin has given up with the 45 - no support - no update)

Thanks Friendly Jean-Pierre

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Trolet