fixing my dishwasher

.

Opps my mistake, I was looking at the link posted by John F. That was a thermal fuse. The link you posted looks like it resets itself.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

John Fields wrote On 09/22/2010 05:12 AM:

I am assuming this is the answer and I will get back in a couple weeks when the part comes in. I am currently unemployed which is why a repairman is out of the question and solving this problem myself will contribute to my self-worth.

I would like to thank everyone who helped and I am greatly pleased to see civility on the internet in the face of slight misunderstandings...

rK

Reply to
rabbit killer

If you haven't already, pull the dishwasher all the way out and search for a schematic paper that is taped to the unit. I would be surprised that you wouldn't find a schematic attached. MikeK

Reply to
amdx