downconversion

If I wanted to downconvert a 2.4 GHz wireless signal into something I could run through an A/D converter, what is the easiest way to do the downconversion?

Reply to
bob

2.4GHz>----[MIXER]---[LPF]---[ADC]

            [LO]
Reply to
John Fields

Buy a receiver. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

you can get chips wich do downconversion at that frequency, some have all you need, some have just the mixer and you have to provide the local oscillator, heck I wouldnt be surprised if some even have the A/D inside them.

IAM-91563 is a dual advanced fet type mixer wich goes to 6ghz im looking at atm.

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin