Doonesbury comic strip -- on topic!

My apologies to Mr. Shelton. Having "recycled" all my underground comics, I am pleased to see them preserved on the Internet.

Reply to
Richard Henry

^^^^ Three. Fat Freddy, Phineas, and Freewheelin' Franklin. :-)

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

No Dopin' Dan. )-;

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

get

probably

See freaknet - gallery - other characters - Mike O'Mullet.

model

Reply to
Richard Henry

--
It wasn\'t meant to be comprehensive, Rich.
Reply to

Or the day Deputy Dawg goe into the magic cookies...

aka the batwing hamburger snatcher.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

On 4 May 2006 18:40:45 -0700, Winfield Hill Gave us:

Wouldn't the same heat be in both, no matter what?

The only difference is the distribution, no?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Fri, 05 May 2006 08:14:43 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

In auto parts, "they" say "part is parts".

In this we say "Power is Power".

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Please bear in mind that Trudeau is translating to a much less well informed audience. (PHB's etc.)

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

No. The one that consists of a perfect voltage source in series with a resistance will dissipate the most power when it's shorted, and the one that's the perfect current source with the resistor in parallel will dissipate the most power when it's open.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

My favorite is Foxtrot, with Jason Fox, the genius kid. One strip showed a bowl of Alpha-bits soup, where the message was spelled out in (what else) ones and zeros. I had to decode it of course, and was delighted to read "YOU NERD".

There was another one in which there was a color by numbers picture where the color key was: divisible by 13 = green, divisible by 17= orange, divisible by 19 = red, prime = yellow.

BobG wrote:

Reply to
dcfrench

Unless you count Fat Freddy's Cat, who was a major character. ;)

  \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Lionel