difference between two AC voltage regulators?

I have a cheap voltage regulator APC LE1200.

Apparently it has helped stop spontaneous rebooting of my personal computer.

Would there be much difference upgrading to a Tripp Lite LC1200?

Thank you.

Reply to
John Doe

Is your reason for looking at a different voltage regulator this: "Apparently it has helped stop spontaneous rebooting of my personal computer." ??

If so, you may be looking for the wrong kind of product - a UPS might serve you better.

But better still would be elimination of the (assumed) power droops/sags/interruptions, if possible.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr