Design a 2bit up/down counter with clear using gates?

Hi all,

How to solve this interview problem.

Design a 2bit up/down counter with clear using gates?

Any suggestions will be appreciated! Best regards, Davy

Reply to
Davy

Okay, I suggest that you will learn more by doing your own homework.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

I wonder if his instructor reads these groups...

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

Looks like he's posting from China. His IP address is 61.169.32.7.

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

I wasn't trying to make a point.

But if the IP address had belonged to a specific school, that might have been an interesting fact.

For me, the trail ends in Shanghai. ;-)

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

I didn't realise until I finished reading SEB and found four of his posts in a row that it must be some sort of homework-questions.

I will, however, give two things in a helping direction:

Sincerely,                      |                http://bos.hack.org/cv/
Rikard Bosnjakovic              |         Code chef - will cook for food
Rikard Bosnjakovic

Your point being that there are no instructors in China?

-- Sincerely, |

Rikard Bosnjakovic | Code chef - will cook for food

Rikard Bosnjakovic

Learn how to design a 2 bit up/down counter with clear, using gates; then answer the interview question honestly, without cheating your way into a job you're not qualified for.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise