Chime on an Explorer too low?s

This is that annoying chime that rings if you leave the keys in ignitionf .Its off my brothers vechile and he said it progressively got lower in volume. that sounds like a capacitor to me but what do y'all think? . I took it apart in there is something that must be the chime with no leads to it. I does have a small coil with a metal bar thru the center. This is on a circuit board that is hold above the chimer. The coild hangs downin the center of the chime I don't think this thing can move up and down. I put it together and shook the unit which is all enclosed in a plastic case. There is also an intergrated circuit with two #s on it

8163-1 9045-H I'm wondering how or where would I start looking for what this is. I've run into this before with some chip that isn't identified as to who made it. Ken
Reply to
clannorm