CATC BT tool

Hi All, I am a rookie. I try several times and got nothing of link keys. I want to trace two cells when they transfering picture, I paired them first, and set pin code as '1' for each other, then I start [REC:Record:Piconet], the recording procedure goes well, but when I double click the traced device, I found there is no link key.

so, I guess I got a wrong record, isn't it?

Thank you very much for your help.

( I had try out all of options..@@.)

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to