Capacitor Question

Wow. That took a long time to read all the way though this post. I am a novice at electronics and I'm excited just to get a circuit to work the way I want it to. I posted a while back about a blown sub woofer and was delighted by the quick replies and helpful advice I received from this group and I was actually able to fix the problem! (damn if that didn't make me feel like a million bucks!)

Please fellas, keep in mind that this google group is titled "sci.electronics.basics" (I emphasize BASICS). I appreciate that you guys are experts in the field but please don't scare away the folks who truly just want to get a little help as they get started with their projects and questions. Maybe their is another Google group out their for "philosophical" discussions about electronics theory, but this is just for us "simple folk".

Please cool off boys.

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Hangglider

Each person who posts here does it for their own reasons. Some of the side trips get pretty useless, but some of them lead to pay dirt.

Reply to
John Popelish