CAD

Does anyone know where I can find a cad DB Connector Library. We are trying to design a small chassis and we are looking for premade DB9 and DB25 connector drawings.

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Richard

Waddayaneed? You want 2D DXF data? 3D IGES data? Schematic symbology? When you're clear in your question you're more likely to get a clear answer. I can provide some of the first two (if you contact me directly). But you'll have to specify what you want. There's thru-hole PCB mount (both right angle and straight), there's surface mount (again, right angle and straight), there's soldercup (straight), there's male and female of each, and that's just to start.

Either unMUNGE my email address in the header or visit my Web site for a good email address.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Sporkman