Auto immobilizer

Good day

I wonder if anyone can help me? I am trying to make an auto immobilizer. I have a uhf key chain type transmitter and a matching receiver. My problem is the receiver doesn't give me a latch or constant switched +12v only a momentary

+12v, I assume for a siren chirp. Can you provide me with a circuit to take the momentary +12v and use it to latch a relay with which I will immobilize the vehicle, until I re energize the receiver and then it will unlatch. I have tried using 2 x 12v relays but cant figure out how to wire them up to give me a latch.

My e-mail address to reply to me at is: hilton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thank you and regards.

Hilton Spark.

Reply to