ascii dwg

Andy's ASCII Circuit by Andreas Weber

is a nice tool.

Reply to
JeffM

I have a question I'd like to pose and I would like to draw the schematic here so as to communicate the problem. Can someone point me to the ascii program types used here to text draw the schematic?

Reply to
R.Spinks

Thanks .. that's the one I think I have heard of :)

Reply to
R.Spinks

simple : set up your newsreader to show and create messages in a fixed font like courier

In outlook express it's under "tools - options" then the tabs "read" and "compose"

Reply to
peterken

This is probably more like what he was asking for:

Roger J.
Reply to
Roger Johansson