Anygood EE websites

I'm currently studying to become an EE and was wodering if anyone knew of any good sites for any type of tutrial on anything related to the field. I've found that the best way for me to learn is to try and see things in as many different perspectives as I can, so I'm just trying to broaden my horizon. Also, do you know of any software that has problems and solutions that I can use to help me study?

Reply to
Chris the Student

You may find a few of the pages in the Design section interesting ~

www.interfacebus.com