any weblinks to dimensions for transistor cases?

Hi I'm drawing various transistors, and I've got a collection of different cases to draw, is there a site with a selection of cases and their dimensions? I'd prefer them to be on one page collected together. cheers roy

Reply to
misterroy

JEDEC.org is the official keeper of *all* device case mechanical drawings. They do have a "free" portion to their site and you can view case drawings there. You may have to do a bit of searching and navigating to find what you are looking for, but it is there.

Tom

Reply to
tlbs