AC Cap Dropper DC Power Supply

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

One of my all time favorites!

My NOT favorite: "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein"... not the movie to see when you're a little kid and have to walk back thru the woods, next to the State Asylum, at night.

I kid you not :-( ...Jim Thompson

Then you don't want click this link.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I can cope now, but fathom the situation when you're maybe 8 years old.

(Back in the never-to-return past when it was safe to let your kids walk thru the woods to the theater... now there are Democrats out there :-) ...Jim Thompson

You can download the movie from several sites for free. It's likely to be found on Youtube, as well.

Yes, it really bothers some people, but some just laughed at those movies. No big deal on who was who. Very few ever bothered me, and that movie came out before I was born. I think I saw it on the local TV station when I was a teenager. It ran with movies like 'The Claw!!!' ;-)

OTOH, I cultivated the belief in kids at a local school that I was a dangers & crazy man. They vandalized a lot of houses & stole from my neighbors but you couldn't get a one of them to walk through my yard for anything. If i stood on my front porch when school let out, the kids would walk n extra four blocks, instead of past my house. :)

Most are toothless & in straight jackets. The worst most can do is to drool on some poor kid! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

??

Yes, God must really hate republicans.

Reply to
tuinkabouter

I always liked "The Thing" >:-} ...Jim Thompson

??

And the Democrats have reading comprehension problems >:-} ...Jim Thompson

??

I must be the oddball because 'scary movies' never bothered me much, even as a tyke. I knew they were make believe and the same goes for cartoons. It may be funny as hell but I never believed for a second you could fall off a cliff, have an ACME safe land on your head, and then crawl out of the hole holding a "Why Me?" sign (The Roadrunner is still one of my all time favorites).

I'll tell you a movie that did scare me, though: Helter Skelter... because THAT guy was REAL.

It has all the makings of 'real terror'. Manson is certifiably evil, existed in real life, and the murders were random, with the motivation having nothing whatsoever to do with the victims so it's not as if you can be a 'nice guy' or do anything to avoid being the next target. It's just that 'some day' a lunatic decides to kill your ass, and in the most excruciating way they can think of.

Reply to
flipper