402-425 nm LEDs

Does anyone know where I can get LEDs that emit in this range in small quantities?

Reply to
leon.park

This is not a low cost source, but the selection is pretty wide:

John Popelish

Hmm, a purple LED.

You can fake it by using the red and blue parts of a RGB led, but I guess you've already decided that won't work in your application.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

That's not a common LED wavelength, but...

I've measured a Lumex SSL-LX5093UVC to be 404nm peak, 13nm FWHM. Some vendors are discontinuing it, but I have seen them available on the web.

FWIW, Hosfelt lists their #25-504 as "420nm", but it measures 445nm, so don't bother with that one.

Steve Noll | The Used Equipment Dealer Directory: |

| Peltier Information Directory: |

Steve Noll