12V 80Va Transformer

Phil is, apparently, never amused. Imagine living like that!

John

transformer.

I can't. I would put a bullet through my brain, first.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Eeysore"

** YOU have had many WARNINGS over doing the same thing.

That para reads like its a smartarse correction - no-one here can read your bloody mind !!

Post YOUR ideas to the OP.

If you are NOT foolishly attempting to correct me - them make that CLEAR !!!

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Be nice. This is .basics. We don't call newbies "stupid" here, we help them to understand.

Ignorance is the first stage of Wisdom.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Sandbox Moderator

I concur, but slapstick and a two- or three-word vocabulary consisting primarily of cusswords can get a little tiresome. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
And, if they\'re stupid, they need to be helped to understand that as
well.