connettore tipo questo

sapete come si chiama di preciso un connettore tipo questo? sembra un connettore a banana a crimpare ma non ne trovo sui distributori soliti... porta un cavo da 4mmq

formatting link


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.