Subject Author Posted Replies

Sound localization with Raspberry pi
I want to use the RPI to process the incoming data from five crystal microphones in order to obtain the direction of arrival of sound so that i can steer a camera mounted on two servos to that...
10
10

TransAcoustic Technology
Unbelievable instrument, and top dollar too:
4
4

Does any company make...
Does any company make... A discrete low-current NMOS, VDS ~50V, IDmax ~10mA In other words a scaled down 2N7000? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
10
10

3D Printing
I'm starting to get interested in 3D printing. My primary purpose would be to make parts for obsolete equipment, and other parts that are no longer available. These parts often have imbedded metal...
37
37

technical nomenclature
Gotta keep current with the language. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

AD633 Spice Model Now Available
On the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website you will find a new post... AD633_JT.zip A Rudimentary Behavioral Model of Analog Devices AD633 Analog Multiplier suitable for most transient...
4
4

PCB with repetitive design
Hi, I'm a programmer. I want to print a PCB. The design is repetitive. T here are only 4 distinct structures repeated several times. Am I correct i n assuming I need a list of parts and coordinates?...
57
57

Cryogenic sorta-HV
Hi, all:- There's a fair bit of info out there on operation at ~4K of electronics, however most of it is at a few volts. Anyone have any pointers or experience dealing with MOSFETs handling ~100V?...
5
5

ADC DC Measurement Error
Hello, I'm looking at this application note, because I would like to use this part, the ADE7912 to do some DC measurements. And in the application note it says, for a dynamic range of 1000:1 that the...
7
7

IC amp source?
Can't find a supplier for CD2025 for single quantities. Is there a substitute? Thanks.
2
2

where best place to buy caps and some test leads?
Large Vizio TV went through the 'dried out' electrolytics, where didn't dare to turn off TV for a while, then just didn't work at all soset aside. Recently went through and sure enough looks like a...
9
9

OT: Sadly Insane
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
4
4

Lynx
If you're a certain kind of weird, the Linx text-based web browser still works: you can install it in about 30 seconds on a Linux machine. Then you can wonder why in @#$% you bothered.
24
24

Eagle FYI
Version 7 now available. They say it is now does hierarchical design and has autorouter which uses multicore processors. Cheers

Re: Securing TE to the bench?
How determined an adversary are you trying to protect against? How much "defacing" of the equipment are YOU willing to undertake?
72
72