"Winfield Hill"

** You need some sleep.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

YAwn.....

Reply to
The Real Andy

Since Phil is the acknowledged expert on the subject - for serious abuse, we still rely on Richard Steven Walz - and since his opinion is backed up by others (whose opinions I value), I'll have to acknowledge the correctness of this claim, and apologise for falling short of the behaviour expected of a responsible memeber of this user-group. I'll try and do beter next time.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

While Steve may be a skilled practicioner, one expert in both the theory and practice (who also appears on usenet from time to time) is Dr. Reinhold Aman, editor and publisher of _Maledicta_ "The International Journal of Verbal Aggression". Rey lives in the San Francisco area.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany