Wonky(?) silent cooling system for a PC

A guy has taken the guts from one of those "ion breeze" air cleaners and

is

using that to pump air inside a PC case over some passive heatsinks on the > CPU and such. I wouldn't think they would pump much CFM but don't know. > Anyone have any experience with them. > > He matches that silent air circulator with a solid state disk and no

moving

parts power supply to get a totally silent PC. > >
> > Robert >

Robert, try posting this as a separate thread. It's not good practice to post a new thread as a response to an earlier one. Also, no one can see it unless they open the "Trend High Side Switch" thread.

... Steve

Thanks. Using Outhouse Express and I don't see them that way.

Robert

Reply to
Robert