Wolfspeed

Almost as goofy a name as Keysight.

A wildebeest is slightly faster at 39mph.

A grisly bear is about as fast as a wolf.

An Ostrich is faster than both ;)

Martin Riddle

Being fast is overrated. More haste, less speed, as they say.

And of course, cheetahs never prosper.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Ostrichsemiconductor.com is unused! I should register that.

Cheetahs went through a population bottleneck a few generation ago. They have even less genetic diversity than humans, but they seem to be doing adequately at the moment. And they do look good.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It does capture your approach to anthropogenic global warming, not to mention purpose built transformers, but isn't there a song - "Sand gets in your eyes" - or something like that?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I like the name: for obvious reasons. I wonder what happens to their devices on the full moon?

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

AhHah! New name: OstrichStreak!

Reply to
Robert Baer

And the tortoise won by a hare.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

"She said to him ever so many times, graciously waving her tail, ?My son, when you find a Hedgehog you must drop him into the water and then he will uncoil, and when you catch a Tortoise you must scoop him out of his shell with your paw.? And so that was all right, Best Beloved."

That tortoise was definitely in a harey situation.

(From "The beginning of the armadillos", in the Just So Stories)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

PR Newswire - October 9, 2015 - For Immediate Release Ostrich Semiconductor Introduces New SiC, 200 degree C NE555 and LM741

PR Newswire - November 10, 2015 - For Immediate Release Ostrich Semiconductor Introduces Bluetooth Module for Popular WE 500,

1500, and 2500 Voice Terminals

PR Newsire - December 16, 2015 - For Immediate Release Ostrich Semiconductor Revolutionizes Heritage Audio Industry with

6L6, 6V6, EL34, and EL34 in RoHS-Compliant BGA Packages

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds