Wireless World Magazines for disposal

For UK engineers mainly...

I have Wireless World magazines from 1975 to 2005 via 'Electronics and Wireless World' then just 'Electronics World'. Mostly complete, very few missing.

I'm moving and need to lose these - I rarely dip into them now anyway - but I don't want to throw them away.

Is there any point trying eBay, or is there some place which would want them?

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

I'd like them, but since my house is *full*, I can't take them.

Might be worth dropping a line to TNMoC. I don't recall seeing them when I was last there, but that's a weak statement.

Tom Gardner

About 15 years ago I used to buy old Wireless Worlds on e-bay (when I was living in the UK). The sometimes used to go for quite a lot of money, but usually I paid 1GBP to 3GBP per issue. I think they should sell. I'm actually still missing a few from that range, but I'm probably too far away now (Australia!) and it mightn't make sense to split yours up.

Of course the 70s and 80s ones are much better than the 2000s ones! Thank you for trying to not chuck them.

Reply to
Chris Jones

I learned a lot of RF stuff from WW, RF Design, and Microwave Journal BITD.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

I finally got around to sorting them...

eBay item number: 202749682127

...tell all your friends!

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Do the Walter Breadboard ad strips feature in the issues you have?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom