Want to barter for IRF130 Hexfet

Hi guys... I need to fix an old Metcal RPG-30 power unit, which has a blow IRF-130 power Mosfet (TO-3) package. Well, the price of these has gotten outrageous. Anyone have some that they want to sell or barter? I've seen the prices anywhere from $12.00 to $35.00. You can purchase a used RPG-30 unit for $20 on E-pay... My desire is fix this one as a backup for my other unit. Therefore, I'm being CHEAP.... Thanks for any help Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

pick any available fet with about the same specs?

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

I have a tube of IRF-140s--I'd gladly send you a couple for free.

Interested?

James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Thanks for the offer... I sent you an email with my address. Let me know what the postage will be? Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan