There appears to be some really BIG (years) problems in time zone calculations, since as I see it, the message that I was replying to showed message headers like

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:00:17 -0800 (PST) Message-ID:

Since people in the US use some strange units for measurements, I would not be too surprised if they use some special calendars (e.g. years since Columbus hit some islands in the Caribbean) and all NEWS systems does not seem to be able to perform the conversion properly:-).

Sorry for the confusion if this is the case.

Reply to
upsidedown