Who is/was "GHZ Technology"?????

Picked up a bunch of supposedly valuable devices manufactured by a "GHz Technology".

Their logo is shown in a current logo directory, but I cannot seem to find anything on the company.

Do they exist or have they merged with someone else?

Specifically, what are their part numbers 61052 and 76016S ?

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Temporarily a division of Ericson, I believe, now scavenged by Microsemi, who also do old TRW and Motorola RF part numbers.

RL

Reply to
legg

Many thanks.

Do you have the spelling right on Ericson? The only one I found makes construction electric boxes. URL?

There's a sweedish one and a sony one with another s.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Another s? Another s? Thousand thunders man, what do you mean by 'another s'?

Oh, I see.

RL

Reply to
legg

Turns out the intermediate owner was Advanced POwer Technology - APT, not Ericsson, after all.

RL

Reply to
legg