who is designing analog switch

I understood it was a pubic wig.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk
Reply to
Adrian Tuddenham

Ahhh ! Ok - something entirely different !

Btw 'on the piss' is a phrase in regular use in the UK to indicate you're out for a night of alcoholic abandon !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Don't tell them! Why did anyone WANT to wear a pubic wig anyway? How do you keep it on?

We have more trouble with pubic Tories these days. More c***s than a Blackpool strip show.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Entirely baffling.

I gather that many girls prefer to be shaved or waxed there these days anyway ! Why anyone would *want* hair there is yet another puzzle.

I'm afraid that went right over the top of *my* head !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear