Which SD/MMC card holder pinout is the most common?

I am working on a design that may only use easy to find components. I want to add an SD/MMC card holder to this board but there are several different pin-outs. I do not care about features like spring ejection (or whatever you call that), any model is fine as long as it is easy to find. With easy to find I do not mean that you can get it from Mouser or Digikey, I mean that if you would buy somewhere at random an SD card holder what will be its most likely pin-out?

Thanks, JK

Reply to
Jenalee K.

JK,

Please post references to "different pin-outs".

don

Reply to
don

Hi Don,

I should probably have used footprint instead of pin-out. There seem to be two main footprint types: with the pins under the card and with the pins at the end. An example of the first type is the Yamaichi FPS009-3001-BL, an example of the second type is the SG5S009V1A1 from JAE. The first type doesn't (always?) have the pins in a straight row. For the second type (but probably also for the first type) there doesn't seem to be a standard location of the card detect and write protect pins and I am not sure about the other pin positions either. I suppose the order of the CS/DI/DO/CLK & power pins is probably always the same, but not their location.

JK

Reply to
Jenalee K.