Where to find DC protector against leak electricty?

We are now design a power supply of DC 330V/50A, and we want to add an DC protector against leak electricty.

There is a lot of AC 220V/380V leak electricity protector but none is for DC330V/50A in the market.

Where can I find it ?

Any help will be appreciate.

Reply to
lingdu

** You will have to make your own, then.

Take one massive, solenoid operated DC breaker, one hall effect sensor and a bit of electronics to make it all go.

No problem for someone doing what you just claimed.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison