what does i need for starting with ARM at914008?

Wich kind of hardware and software do i have to look for for experiencing with AT91R4008?i have it on a surplus board with its jtag interface I'm looking essentialy for free tools I already experience with atmega32,but i guess they can hardly be considered parents Many thanks to everybody

Diego ,Italy.

Reply to
blisca

sorry for my English, i was initially typing "what does it takes" then i changed for "what do i need".......just woke up.....it happens...

Reply to
blisca

would be one place to start.

--