Weird Al Coronaching Coronaching

Thought I would give yankovivh style a shot.

Very strange song... Very electric! Oddly hardly any lyrics changes even need to be made. Prophetic!

Bum bum bum bum bum bum... bum bum, bum bum...

Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one When you gonna give me some time, Corona Ooh, you make my FEVER run, my FEVER run Got it coming off o' the line, Carona!

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty virus I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa! M-m-m-my Carona!

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh? Close enough to splash in my eyes, Carona! Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me Running down the length of my lung, Carona!

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty virus I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa! M-m-m-my Carona M-m-m-my Carona When you gonna give to me, a gift to me Is it just a matter of time, Carona? Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny Or is it just a shame...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno