Web TV Mods and Hacks

I have been seeing more and more used Web TV units showing up in the surplus market?

Has anyone found a good use for these units?

Considering they are small computeres with wireless keyboards I would think that they would be a beginning of a neat project.

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

ONLY A HOMOSEXUAL WOULD DO THAT.

Reply to
Dasha Grant

Somebody gave me one a while back, I looked around at the time and didn't see much. They're not very powerful by todays standards but they're compact and silent, one would probably make a good router or something.

Reply to
James Sweet

Google may help or

Donald

the wireless keyboard might be good for something, but I doubt that the CPU would do you any good.

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

Really? How is your Web TV mod project coming along?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"ONLY A HOMOSEXUAL WOULD DO THAT. "

LOL...While you might consider that a good use for a WebTV, I would have a hard time typing in that position. YMMV.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools