Waves of sound through the galaxy interfere with each other

[snip]

Hey, Michael,

Try an experiment... ignore ChairmanOfTheMalignant for a month and see if you don't feel a lot better.

In fact, if everyone would SHUN him it would be much more pleasant around here ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

I wouldn't have even seen his drivel, if someone else hadn't replied. I have as many kill files for 'dork splatter' as I do for the 'dead librarian'.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Why bother (unless your newsreader can kill on IP address)? He'll just raid mommy's underwear drawer again.

--
Keith
Reply to

Agent can "Ignore Subthread", which means it marks replies to DickHead as "read".

I hope Agent fixes that to "Kill Subthread"... I don't even want to see the subthread listed.

...Jim Thompson

Piss off, lard ass.

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

Pussy.

Reply to
Do I really need to say?

what, so afraid I use my real name, as opposed to hiding behind an ever-changing set of peurile nyms?

what, in addition to all your other failings, you believe in imaginary friends and the boogeyman? it fits I suppose.

my, arent we uptight and unpleasant. surely a result of inbreeding. if you wont consider suicide, then at least try sterilisation. Of course your unpleasant personality is a slow form of suicide.

Reply to
Terry Given

On Jan 18, 2:23=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Thompson

I agree!

And just remember, if someone is pushing your buttons - you installed them.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

Fuck you. Show me a single nym that I have ever used that falls under the definition of puerile, you retarded f*ck! You cannot. Even the simplest one I ever came up with has more brains behind it than any post you ever made.

Perhaps you should first learn how to spell the word, however.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Said the utter idiot that only has ONE button.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

You're picture is in the dictionary under puerile, Dimbulb. Changing nyms like you do mom's underwear fits the term, ignoring the puerile nyms themselves (and we try to).

Just did, Dimmie.

post

Impossible. One lonely neuron does not make a brain.

--
Keith
Reply to

OK. now the shallows of your talent (or, more precisely, the lack thereof) are truly revealed. the vast bulk of your technical comments are ludicrously wrong, and the best comeback you have is pointing out a typo?

come on, sissy-boy, stop hiding behind your mum, and come out into the open, like a grown-up. Of course you wont, as that would no doubt reduce the number of opportunities you have for the kind of sex involving human partners.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given