Water diffusion project for heat and electricity and as energy source of future

Dear Friends ! We all know that Patrol and Atomic energy are the only source which give the movements to the worlds. And some one day patrol will be last.The atomic energy is nither easier to get nor easy to use by common man.This world wants a extriemly high such energy which can move the world faster and faster then these present energy sources.I imagin that some time the water will be the such energy source which have very high energy power .I think it will be thousands time high than patrol and atomic energys .It will move the world so fast by which man will be able to travel from earth to moon only in a single day.It will be so easy that a common man will use it indipendently in home .Dear friends ! would you like to suggest me the some idieas to help me to design this peoject. Thanks.

Reply to
dev

[...]

The ignorance spread by what we now call our education system is good for business ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Buckminster-fullerines that adsorb dark matter would be my starting point

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

I guess this is another Indian couldn't cut it as a telephone support drone for Dell or HP?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Heckuva business opportunity, here. We could market "traction boots". If the world is going to move that fast, you'll need more than gravity to stick to the surface! What do you say Jim, do you think we could whip up something designed around coiled up monster cables? As a side benefit, the boots could act as loudspeakers, and since they are made from monster cable they'd really sound *good*!

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Sno-o-o-o-ort! "Sounds" good to me ;-)

...Jim Thompson

First, you need to learn how to *spell*. Then you need to learn how to reason from FACTS. Then you need to learn simple chemistry and physics facts. If you wish to discuss FUSION and how water could be used to feed an inexpensive and simple fusion reactor, you should learn how such a device could be designed, built and operated.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Closed eyes adsorb enough!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Aw, dont make it sound so difficult. Wishing is much simpler, and involves less brainpower.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Design Engineer         J & K Micro Systems
Microcomputer solutions for industrial control
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

Water (like ignorance) make hopeless substitutes for energy sources. Not many people know this but the Asgard power their ships on dirty socks. You get used to the smell fairly quickly. You dont want to know what they use in their shield generators thou.

;)

Reply to
Macgyver

Al's nose hair? ;-)