Want to verify triac BT146 pinout

Could some electronics guru please help ? I want to verify the pinout scheme for the BT146 triac. I have used a BT140 triac before, and for this the pinout scheme, is: Left to right 1 _> 2 -> 3 _> Tab Main terminal 1 -> Main terminal 2 -> Gate -> Main terminal 2. Is the pinout scheme for the BT146 triac the same ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
dakupoto

not me.

It seems to be a SCR (not a triac)