walkie talkie circuit help needed

hello, I have some PMR446 walkie talkies and also have a front door bell switch. What I would very much like to do is when a person presses the front door bell it makes the walkie talkies buzz. The walkie talkies have a "call" button that makes the others buzz/chime. I figured I would take apart an older walkie talkie and wire the front door switch into the "call" button, but the circuitry and all is too small and fiddly for me!

Question (at last you say). Is there a circuit, maybe from RS in the UK, that I can buy such that I can make the front door switch send a "call" signal to a walkie talkie on the 446 band.

Thanks ! Simon

Reply to
SIMON.MAUFE