Vista

It sure would be. We usually do it like relay runners. Baton gets handed off to SW guy and nobody else changes anything. He hands it over back to me, then on to the process engineers etc.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I suppose. In one of the groups a while back someone claimed that he'd gotten an interview for a job he wasn't qualified for because he listed the language of interest as one he did NOT know. Maybe there is a way to beat them at their own game. ;-)

--
Keith
Reply to