Vector image "import" to Eagle?

silkscreen.

segments

Linnus AKA Linux is a Peanuts character..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Not only did the ULP script vanish, but also all of the colorful BMP files associated with it - ALL the files *POOF*

Reply to
Robert Baer

of it (symbol, device, package) and then

segments

snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --- When you have something "simple" like a 2-color image, import-bmp.ulp works great and was fast. That was after it deleted itself and all of its BMP-related files and i replaced them from a ZIP download. Scaling possibilities is super.

** Did I read a posting correctly about EAGLE having a picayune (roughly) 6X4 size limit at any cost?
Reply to
Robert Baer

omplete part of it (symbol, device, package) and then

h vector

or silkscreen.

e segments

ront.net ---

t-bmp.ulp

files and

release notes for V6 says ~4x4meters, 0.003125 micron resolution

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Big nose? Wear a dress? Trying to get thrown out of the Army?

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Yeah. You got it right, but Baer assed couldn't be farther off the mark.

Now, do you know which episode he appeared in as "just the guy who fills in the pot holes".

Hint: He was in a wedding gown.

Jeez... The "Just North of South Korea" should have given it away as well.

Reply to
Klinger

segments

yeah, as long as the aperature list, scaling, etc. can be reconciled - I think; it's been a while since I looked into the gerber format.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

All I see is yet another nym for Michael Terrell's "Dimbulb scorecard."

Reply to
JW

You didn't say it was a 256 colour image... you'll may need to do colour separation and halftoning before you import it.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

That was one of his lamest yet. Here is the current list:

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

A Monkey Abbey Somebody All InTheChi AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BaltoTopDog BarnCat

10 Bart! BigBalls BillyPilgrim BlindBaby Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" BubbleSorter Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked Chairman Meow 20 ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Cleavon "Bart" Little Copacetic Corbomite Carrie DarkMatter DarkSucker Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd

30 Dread Pirate Roberts DrParnassus Duke Duke Nukem FatBytestard FigureItOut FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor George Orr GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement 40 Hattori Hanzo HectorZeroni Hellequin Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime ItchyGato ItsASecretDummy Jupiter Jaq Kai 50 Klinger LargeMarge Lewis Redmond life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet snipped-for-privacy@disdatanddeudder.org snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

60 MeowSayTongue Mortimer Brewster Mr.Eko Mr. Haney MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium Mycelium Naomi Price Neanderthal 70 Notably Stationed Numer0 Un0 Nunya OutsideObserver Pasticcio Perenis Pieyed Piper Phat Bytestard Pueblo Dancer RoyLFuchs 80 scorpius

SkyPilot SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa

90 The Great Attractor

TheJoker The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy The Loner The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra George Leroy Tirebiter TheGlimmerMan TheKraken TheQuickBrownFox

100 TralfamadoranJetPilot snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

Tutankhamun UltimatePatriot UpGrade UpYerNose ValleyGirl VelCrowPhly VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr

110 WarmUnderbelly WoolyBully Zarathustra 100WattDarkSucker
Michael A. Terrell

You're a goddamned characterless bastard.

...And you're stupid.

Wrong again, dipshit.

Reply to
FullMettleJacket

part of it (symbol, device, package) and then

segments

snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net ---

What about ver 5.11 as i cannot run or install ver 6?

Reply to
Robert Baer

segments

One can change apertures, the zinggie being that some fab houses may not have the particular one you need. Do not remember about able to change scaling.

Reply to
Robert Baer

After i re-installed the ULP (and its supporting files) from a downloaded ZIP, i went back to CorelDraw and exported the BMP as black and white. That worked like a champ and all is well. It runs fast..

Reply to
Robert Baer

** list removed for brevity ** Good grief! That list is rather long! I bet they all voted for Mc Carthy!
Reply to
Robert Baer