VCO in PSpice (Beginner)

Hello Boy$ and Girlz

I am trying to use PSpice, just trying because I am new in designing analog circuits. Now I want to implement the VCO cuircuit like it is shown at

-----> Helix.

So here are my questions:

How will I get such inductors, (as it is shown in the schematic) Which library do I have to use? And how can I get this file? Is it possible to write the circuits in script form in Orcad PSPice (Maybe with Capture CIS?) and is it possible to switch from script mode to the schematic mode like it works in Modelsim for Digital Circuits'?

Thanks

Adicss

Reply to
adicss

I suggest to have a look on LTspice and join the LTspice yahoo group. Some of your problems will go away.

- Henry

"adicss" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Henry Kiefer