USB device firmware upgrade

Hi All, My DFU program almost be completed ( 80%) but not very reliable yet.

Q:I want to know the USBCore will broke or not if my upgrade procedure is not complete?

QBQ: USBCore will save the download data first or not? or FLASH the new data directly...

What will exist forever is only bootloader. ( Unless clear it from SPI )

Even I can do DFU, that not means my firmware still healthy.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
<yumiwu33