United Nations charter of human rights as computer program to employ citizens

United Nations charter of human rights could be used to employ citizens world wide were computer technlogy used for this purspose in colleges and universities. The Bill of rights from he u.s.a. constitution as well as the constutions of the world could be used as electronic protections from any any missiles which use computer or electronic guidence systems. I point this out because of concern expressed over liberties of u.s citizens in the book End of American written by Naomi Wolfe. I also notice the science tech section in the november 27th new york times has an article on combat robots being smarter than you think. my thoughts were the combat robots could create the united nations charter computer program. There was also a reuters section on a Japanese smart phone which I thought could do similiar if as advertised

Reply to
Sable