Unemployment at 4.7%

However, "people who stop looking for a job are no longer counted as unemployed. Huh? "Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009"

Why doesn't the main steam media point out the low the labor force participation rate? Why don't they point out how many people have one or more part time jobs?

According to Obama he has just done a wonderful job on the economy.

Here is a pretty fair article from of all networks NBC!

And, why weren't the conservatives crying and disrupting traffic when Obama got elected? Oh, because they are not whiny liberals.

Have a nice day, Mikek

amdx

Unfortunately whiny liberals rule the "media". Maybe the cure will be unemployment hitting the media... their advertising income IS way down.

If you are a paid subscriber to a leftist newspaper why don't you cancel your subscription?

When Gannett purchased the Arizona Republic in 2000 I cancelled my subscription.

By 2013, it had dropped from the sixteenth daily newspaper in the United States to the twenty-first, by circulation.

Now-a-days they can't even update their website more often than weekly.

Good riddance. ...Jim Thompson

Even magazine subscriptions are down... witness all the current hoopla by PCH pushing big prizes to suck in the gullible. ...Jim Thompson

Do you really not understand why people are upset that Trump got elected?

Can you try to figure it out without assuming that Democrats are just all assholes?

Is it possible that the problem people have with Trump has nothing to do with the fact that he is a Republican?

--

Rick C
Reply to

Talk about ignorance... A perfect example you are.

Maybe it's you that has not figured it out yet!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I wonder if Jamie or Alexa have a better chance of passing the Turing Test? Jamie's response is no more than you would expect from an early Eliza-like algorithm; I don't have personal experience of Alexa.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

It's the standard, "I don't have a good answer" answer.

Reply to
hondgm

I wonder if the day will ever come when USA people will see politics from a what is right instead of who is right perspective.

Werner Dahn

Reply to
aioe usenet

I wonder if the /USAsians will ever learn something about the US, or butt the f*ck out.

Reply to
krw

Krw doesn't know anything much about the US, but he is supremely confident that what he thinks he knows is right. US exceptionalism excuses everything, which is why it is so popular with the right.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

If we're lucky, your internet traffice will be severed to the USA on Jan 20, 2017 PM.

Then peace will come to the USA.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Ignore Slowman. He's not worth your time.

Reply to
krw

e.

ent that what he thinks he knows is right. US exceptionalism excuses everyt hing, which is why it is so popular with the right.

Many of the voters in the USA stopped thinking around November 2016, which was unexpected. You are now predicting that they will all stop posting on t he 20th January 2017. This seems unlikely.

Trump is too addicted to tweeting to isolate himself from any portion of hi s potential audience. He doesn't seem to have a clue about how any of this hi-tech stuff works, so the US may loose the capacity to ship information o utside its borders sometime soon, but he may need time to engineer a comple te disaster.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Jamie's time isn't exactly valuable - nor is krw's. Neither of them seems likely to improve the planet by anything short of leaving it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to