Understanding Relay Spec's.

This exchange would almost be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

Reply to
Rich Grise

Only? I never thought you were that stupid.

Speak for yourself, Grease.

Reply to
krw

It must be true about Pot feminizing the users. He's a bigger boob all the time.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Yes, you are.

I was right. You were wrong. Nothing new.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

There is a reason everyone calls you "AlwaysWrong", AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Just join in the fun. It'll make you less grumpy. :-)

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Don't double post, you retarded twit!

Reply to
Bart!

Ok Glimmerman, Here's your chance to show everyone on the group your vast knowledge.

Answer your question, "What does such a snubber do as the contacts bounce?" Mikek

4 days, not a peep out of Dimmerman. Mikek
Reply to
amdx

He never answers real technical questions. He doesn't understand electronics.

I asked him about a HV power supply schematic he posted, presumably as his own design. No answers.

John

You simply can't resist that scat fetish of yours, can you AlwaysWrong?

Reply to
krw

It's getting worse, both in quantity and, well, graphic fantasies.

John

This, coming from the retarded f*ck that uses the term more often than I do.

Bwuahahahahahahahhaa!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

He's trying to be a Phil junior, and can't even do that well. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

You can't even lie without being wrong.

You sound exactly like Roy. ...almost as smart, too.

Reply to
krw